Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Thing of True Beauty...



There are few things of genuine beauty in the world…

A baby’s smile…

The light that shines in your true love’s eyes for only you…

The majestic glow of a sunset over the cornfields in the fall…

But none of those stunning visions are quite as fulfilling as the view I am witnessing at this very moment.

BEHOLD!

Don’t they look so lovely in my Whirlpool Fridge?

My friends, that is over 200 cookies for Christmas.

200 cookies to taste and devour.
200 cookies to share and celebrate with.
200 cookies to make my bootie even more bountiful than it already was.
200 cookies to give me more reasons to exercise.

Suddenly it’s not so beautiful anymore…

 *Disclaimer: I will be reviewing this Whirlpool refrigerator for the next year. Though these posts will be sponsored, all opinions and words will be my own.

3 comments:

Karen said...

COOOOOOOKIES!

Also, how on earth do you keep your fridge so clear?? Mine is absolutely STUFFED full!

Unknown said...

Ah yes. Cookies. And ICE CREAM!! Making little Ice Cream Sandwiches with COOKIES!! That's one fat freezer.

Paula said...

Oh i like lou's idea. Thats a lot of cookies woman!

Related Posts with Thumbnails