Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Good Thing

Surprise! Easter is on Sunday.

Did you know that?

Dude. Good thing the Easter Bunny buys the candy and treats because if it were up to me, we'd be heading to the dollar store at the last minute, grabbing whatever was left (i.e. the chocolate eggs that taste like baker's chocolate and the jelly beans that may just be made out of ACTUAL jelly instead of the gourmet ones we usually have). I mean, if I were to be the one in charge of all of the Easter shenanigans, it would be a sad, sad egg hunt indeed because our change jar is nearly empty and I didn't budget for Easter candy or tiny gifts that fit into those colorful, plastic eggs that cut your skin when you try to crack them open (stupid eggs).

Good thing there's the Easter Bunny to be in charge.

Good thing...

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Yes, thank God for the Easter Bunny--his presence is proof that there is indeed a more divine order to this life (vs. crazy pandemonium if Mommy was left in charge ;) )

Unknown said...

I just remember Easter this morning. Thank goodness there were Hot Wheels and cheap candy on sale. I mean, um, thank goodness for the Easter Bunny.

Kimberly said...

I just...JUST remembered that it's Easter this weekend.
We've...I mean the Easter bunny has to do a lot of running around today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails