Monday, April 02, 2012

Things overheard at a boy sleepover should remain unheard by a mother's ears...

14 rounds of "I like big butts and I cannot lie."

That's not a bomb, you idiot! Oh crap!

Douchebag!

Touche, pussycat.

I'm going to hide in my sleeping bag and be private for a minute.

...and noooobody wants to know what you're doing in there, man.

Daddy, you aren't eating the popcorn out of that bowl, are you?!? (Cue Patrick freezing with a look of horror on his face.)

12 rounds of: Party pooper! Pooper! Pooper!

Dude, look at my "sack." I put all of my clothes and stuff into this big, black SACK. You guys wanna see my sack? Heh, heh.

Dude? why you hitting me on the head? I'm just innocently rolling up my sleeping bag!

Let's go play Hunger Games outside again!

7 comments:

Mark said...

Please tell me this is not my future. I'm two years away from having a 14 year old. Yikes!
m.

Unknown said...

"Dude, Look at my "sack"." Hilarious.

Kat said...

Oh boy. I have three different boys to go through 14 with. Help! ;)

Meredith said...

Ack! This so makes me cringe! Though props to whoever was rocking out the "I like big butts" lyrics--that song always makes me crack up :)

McKenna said...

Oh my gosh how I want my boys to stay little. Ugh.

Unknown said...

Yeah; I must be pretty immature. These all made me laugh.

At someone else's house, anyway. :-)

Kimberly said...

Oh. No.
This is what I have to look forward to....eeeks

Related Posts with Thumbnails