Sunday, July 31, 2011

Feeling Betta

Ok. So the angst of packing for a trip that I will go on my own was starting to stress me out (putting it lightly). Added to hormonal fluctuations and some humidity and I was a Right Fun Time.*

It's amazing to me what a night of watching a handsome husband repeatedly tossing a wiffle ball to my daughter will do for my mood. That, and a glass of rum and Coke.

Me likey Rum and Coke.

Basically, I'm pretty freakin mellow about now.

Rock on, BlogHer11. I am ready for whatever you have to throw my way! (I am totally doing that Rocky nose-rub-punch-punch-sweat-dripping-thing right now**)

Who wants to wander the streets of San Diego with me on Thursday morning? Anyone? Bueller?
This picture has absolutely no relevance to this post other than the fact that I think I am funny.


*See also: crying over a cotton shirt that shrunk a bit, half-hour conversations on how to carry more than 2 suitcases, and weeping to husband that packing for BlogHer feels like High School all over again. Have I mentioned how much I really didn't like high school?

** Only I'm not sweating. I don't particularly like to sweat and usually cease activity*** once perspiration becomes an issue. ***Well. MOST activities. There are some occasions that even I will endure sweating for....

4 comments:

alisha said...

Once I have this baby we'll have to get together for some wine :)

That Janie Girl said...

Have fun at BlogHer!

Manic Mommy said...

Sweating it about BlogHer is so high school. You know you're nervous but once you hook up with all that positive energy, you're just going to love it!

Have a great time. Maybe next year for me...

Mark said...

Okay, apparently BlogHer is a big deal since everyone is talking about it. Maybe I should look it up for once!
Have a great time and come back with some free tips for me, okay? Thanks.
Your Friend, m.

Related Posts with Thumbnails