Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Toodle-Loo!

I am SO excited! I am up for 5 days of "firsts."

Flying by myself for the first time? Check.

Being in California for the first time? Check.

Not having to manage/worry/coddle/plan for anyone else while on vacation? Check.

If I want an ice cream cone, I can buy myself a damn cone without having to buy 4 more ice cream cones which then negates the whole "cheap treat" aspect of the cone? Check.

I am happily skipping and feeling WAY chilled out about this BlogHer trip. That could change at any moment, but it's wonderful and I am hoping that the mojo continues to flow.

Ohm.

Peace out till next week, y'all.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun. Meet lots of people and collect a whole bunch of blogger 'business cards'.

Be safe.

That Janie Girl said...

Have a huge time, girlie!!!

nmaha said...

For a moment I thought you got your pilot's permit!

Good for you girl, take a break from being mommy and just be the old you.

Have fun and share later.

Mark said...

Can you please expand on this "alone" thing? It's quite foreign to me. m.

Debbie said...

Ooo, have fun! San Diego is one of my fave places to visit. Enjoy the alone time!

Oh, traveling alone! With no kids!

TheFitHousewife said...

Sounds like fun! I am so jealous! Have a great time :)

Lynn said...

LOL! It's nice to be able to be free to do your own thing once in awhile, without getting kids in and out of the car, keeping up with them, feeding them, making sure they don't make a mess, reminding them to stay close, etc, etc, etc. I cherish my kids, but I also cherish even a few hours away from them from time to time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails