Saturday, July 30, 2011

Blerbidy blerb

Still quite busy with washing of stinky socks and laying out of the same 5 outfits in preparation for BlogHer next week. You'd think I'd be better at this packing thing, but I forgot some stuff last time.

Anywho. It is really loud in my house; Corinne just made Patrick's day by requesting that he sing something for her and her friend. Every musician's dream!

If you're going to BlogHer and want to connect, can you please comment with your twitter handle? I am WAY LATE to this organizing game and am realizing how unprepared I really am. It's a bit unnerving...

FYI, I have 3 giveaways on my review blog right now with practically NO ENTRIES. Good stuff, too!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah, I'm not as prepared as I would like to be either! Darn kiddos wanting to be taken care of all the time! LOL!
I'm @kellys3ps

Helena said...

Wish I could come to BlogHer and connect! Don't you think wherever the BlogHer conference is and where I am are just Too Far Away? I should get someone to do something about that.

I can't wait to hear all about it. Are you bringing Mr Rooter?

Helena said...

That last question should have had a smiley face after it. Don't you think?

:)

Ah. I feel better now. Good luck with the packing, my friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails