Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stupid Expanding Pelvis

Is there anything sweeter than this?
Corinne in my wedding dress.
Corinne in my sister's wedding dress.

Awwww....

Where's the picture of ME in my wedding dress? Heh. Apparently, my years of slipping into a fitted size 4 are over. I attempted it, don't get me wrong! It came up and over my hips (as it should! I had a big ball gown. How big could my hips have gotten?) but convincing the zipper that it could extend around the expansion that 3 kids have caused was like convincing Evan that underwear isn't evil.

Aka: No way. No how.
Here. This is me in my wedding dress. Pretend it's 2011, not 1997. Use your imagination! Just make Pat's hair much shorter, give me several streaks of gray (now in a lovely shade of Nice'n Easy Light Brown!), and shove 3 fruits of our loins in the background and you'll get the idea.

9 comments:

Gettysburg Mom said...

My wedding dress still fits. But, I guess that's the advantage of getting married AFTER the first child has expanded your pelvis.

Gucci Mama said...

Such beautiful girls! Your daughter looks so much like you!

I am scared to see if my wedding dress still fits.

Lynn said...

I think your daughter is a little young to be putting those on :) She is adorable, though.

Jenn said...

Okay, I cracked up over the title. The rest was the cherry on the sundae!
Great post!!! Thanks for the chuckle
:)

Sabrina said...

Awwww....cute. Although I'm happy that 1) I have boys that will most likely not want to play dress up in mommy's wedding dress and 2) I had my dress preserved. So it's all locked up and stuff and I can't just go poking around in that expensive packaging only to be faced with the doom and gloom of my own morphed/enlarged pelvis. Woo hoo I'm spared!

Oh and you make a purty purty bride.

rent a car montenegro said...

To be honest, from man perspective, I don't see why is this much fuss over wedding gowns. You spend lots of cash for something you will wear once, and stuff it in your closet for safekeeping and eventually give it to your kids to play with. Dont know, its probably some "chick thing" ;)

nmaha said...

Awwwwwww...............she's growing up. And you're still gorgeous

grace @ahead said...

kids in wedding dresses are so cute! you looked lovely in your wedding, too. :) thanks for sharing!

I hope you can also check out our site at
http://www.aheadinteractivetutorial.com. thanks!

Unknown said...

This article is very nice i like it or this is very informative article or i think readers read this article they take good knowledge Vietnam Visa

Related Posts with Thumbnails