Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten to the Third

Damn, I'm in a pissy mood.

It's pretty obvious when I haven't posted in almost a week.

~ I hosted a jewelry party which I cleaned the ENTIRE house for. Holy shit. Naturally, it's a disaster again. I'm sure that can't have anything to do with the bitch I am today.

~ A family party for cousins I haven't seen in a few years (that rocked, though. Good food and good family.) was good. My kids loved rediscovering cousins that are the same age as them and Justin wants to write a reminder on the calendar for us to call them to hang out again. So. That's a good thing.

~ I'm trying to not be HOT in freaking OCTOBER. In ILLINOIS. I hate hate hate these last bursts of heat in the fall. HATE THEM. I am in a damn tank top and shorts on 10-10-10. What the hell?!? I don't want to shave my legs anymore. It's time to layer up and hunker down for the winter. I am ready to hibernate, not sweat.

~ My mood went completely down the poop chute this afternoon when Patrick waved goodbye to go watch the Bears game SOMEWHERE ELSE. That was a huge surprise and a royal disappointment.

~ I have banished Evan and Corinne to their rooms for about 30 minutes now which is why I have managed to plunk out these horrifically boring and trite sentences this afternoon. I had a sweet idea for posting a bunch of "tens" of things today in honor of the date stamp but screw it.

I need some coffee but it's 81 in my house. EIGHTY-ONE. In October.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails