Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Drowning...

Drowning in papers, books and curriculum...
Drowning in crayon wrappers, National Geographics, and pencil shavings...

Trying to get rid of the 2009-10 stuff to make room for the 10-11 stuff and not being able to fit it all into the space we have!! Ugh. Pecking away at it, but I may be underneath the mess for a few more days.

In the meantime, I am really excited to look through this jewelry site and pick out something pretty to review! What do you think about this collection? Two Tone Gold Everlon Love Knot

Pretty, right?

Annnnndddd... I have to go back to cleaning. Which isn't nearly as exciting as diamonds and gold, but it's my reality right now. :) Could be worse, right?

12 comments:

CaraBee said...

Ugh, cleaning. Possibly my least favorite activity.

Deb said...

I love getting ready for next year! For some reason I can always get more enthused about the stuff we are going to be doing in the future, than the stuff we are working on right now. Which is stuff I was really excited about not that long ago....

I've been putting off cleaning my school closet. It always feels great when you're done though, right?

WarsawMommy said...

Wow, look at that! If you can organise and pough through and make sense of all that stuff, my hat is off to you!

I canm't even find the time to organise my underwear drawer at the moment. Gah.

Alexandra said...

Ugh. That is my house exactly. I need to step away from the computer. I hate this chaos...

nmaha said...

Hmmmm.....cleaning versus jewelery shopping online (no screaming kids to hang on to)...y even think you have a choice?

Unknown said...

Wow. Your house looks just like mine. And you still haven't called.

mep said...

Cleaning stinks, but there is that great feeling of satisfaction and calm once it's done. You know, that feeling that lasts for five minutes before everything gets messed up again!

Kristi said...

Ugh-I have piles of paper mess all over my house. Hate HATE sorting through it all.

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like my office. I'm about to give up, except I know I really need to do it. I'm missing a couple of things that I'm sure are in one of the piles.

Joy said...

Cleaning and sorting are what I am up to these days, too. I have 1.5 suitcases left to unpack from our time away, and a friend who is moving across the country gave us not only her piano, but eleventy-hundred boxes of dress-up clothes, and barbies, and swords, and books, and movies that her children have out-grown. Help me! And good luck!! ;)

amanda said...

You do make it sound artful though, this necessary culling of stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails