Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Someday....

Humph. I have almost written 5 or 6 posts. Almost. Sometimes, I put up a few pictures and start to caption them. Other times, I jot down a few key phrases that are really mind-blowingly funny and/or intriguing. And then I get distracted by the sunshine and fresh air and hit "save as draft" so that I can skip outside with my kids.... And so, yet another batch of itty-bitty-baby posts will wither and wilt in the purgatory of draft status, hoping against all hope that I may actually publish them. Between the beckoning weather and the final seasons of Lost and Ugly Betty (and Simon Cowell's last time on American Idol!), I just can't seem to get on my computer very often! Someday, little posts. Maybe someday...
Wouldn't you rather be sitting out here than inside by the buzzing screen? Me too.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails