Monday, March 08, 2010

Surprises on my Flip camera...



I have hours of this stuff, folks. HOURS and hours of videography by my 3 children. Horses and knights having battles on the piano bench. Justin constructing and knocking down block buildings. Corinne's description of her favorite articles of clothing.

And I cannot delete it. Who could delete such things as 20 straight minutes of your 4 year old talking to herself? I simply can't bring myself to do it. Because these videos are the ones I treasure the most. They show my kids as they really are and not as they behave when they know someone is watching.

Also? They make for great blog fodder on rainy Mondays...

12 comments:

*~(boom)~* said...

LOL!!!! Cutest thing ever...

anymommy said...

Awwww. I couldn't delete it either.

Stacia said...

I think she's got a career in toothpaste commercials ... "Biiig smiiiiile!" =>

AiringMyLaundry said...

Awww!

Shannon said...

Adorable!! I think I heard her say something about a big smile right at the beginning?!? And, she's got a great big smile. :)

Unknown said...

You're going to need a BIG external hard drive. To save all that stuff on. So it doesn't clog up your computer. And you can get it off your camera. Either that or hide the camera so she can't find it.

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Abby recently discovered how to video herself on my camera too. Cute stuff. Definitely keepers. I should probably get an external hard drive too.

Tonya said...

too cute and I'm a saver too.

Unknown said...

Thought maybe your readers with "little ones" might enjoy this clip.

It is a delightful new series set in 1890 San Francisco about a little cable car finding his way in a big cable car world.

http://www.cubbietown.com

Cheers!

Erik Nelson
www.cubbietown.com
www.cubbietown.blogspot.com

Gayle said...

I swear she said she was going to have a big smile for when her prince came and took her away from home. I think she may have a man in her life you don't know about! LOL :) Too cute.

Leave It To Laura said...

Some of my favorite moments are when I catch my children playing alone and they don't know I am watching!

Eliza said...

So funny! Those are little Flip treasures!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails