Monday, March 29, 2010

Mine. Allllll mine...

I love my weird kids. I love that we don't fit the bill of your everyday, run-of-the-mill family...
Yes. That IS my son with hair past his shoulders. And yes. I AM wearing pigtails (though it is apparently something of a laughing matter to some parents in the neighborhood)...
Yes. Evan IS hugging a football. And he IS hiding his feet because I was trying to document the filthy state of his socks. The dirty, icky socks that he hadn't changed in days. The yucky socks that he put back on AFTER his bath because there weren't any other clean ones that felt "right." He has a bit of a "sock issue"... Gold-toe stripes only. "ONLY WOMAN!" as he would say.
Yes. My daughter DID line up her china set. Not for a tea party, persay. (though we do have a lot of those). Nooooo.... She was doing running jumps over the orange plate to the yellow cup. In an apron. And a chef's hat.
Why, yes! My daughter DOES like to tie strings to random objects and walk them around the house! Funny that you should notice...
Do you mean to tell me that most 4 year olds DON'T take their tea cups for walks around the house? Are you implying that my child is (gasp) WEIRD?

Well.... Thank you. I take that as a compliment.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails