Monday, January 25, 2010

Kinda sorta

Kinda sorta feeling the Mondays, today. Convenient for me that it IS Monday, but my blah-ness is really making me, well, blah.

Meh.

Did you know that it's best to wash your hands after playing with Play Doh? Unless you actually enjoy the taste of dried Play Doh as a surprise flavor when you are absent-mindedly chewing on your nails. Anyway. Soap is a good idea. Making a mental note....

Shit. I think Patrick switched me to decaf or something. That has GOT to be the reason because holy cripes, I am TY-ERD and have been drinking coffee all day long and NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

I'm sure the weather has nothing to do with it. I mean, I absolutely adore the January mud that is currently re-freezing while the wispy snow that won't amount to anything other than ice is blowing sideways and upwards. FUN TIMES. The kids can't go out! AWESOME. Love having them cooped up. Love having Play Doh stuck on my socks. Love the darkness for days on end! Love Love Love.

Rawr. Is it April yet?

13 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

Blah. I think it's a common theme lately. Must be the time of year. ;)

Stacia said...

You need more flair! (Have you seen that movie??)

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Ah, yes. Office Space. I was thinking of TPS reports as I wrote this, actually...

Daisygirl said...

ya case of the mondays here too, everything seems different on mon.

I can say that is one good thing about Arizona...except for lately because we just had the biggest storm in like 10 years...but anyway usually we don't have the mud thing or the darkness thing either. What I wouldn't give for your summers though!

Doll Clothes Gal Pal said...

Mondays are the most difficult! :-( i guess our body/minds are still adjusting to it being the start of a new work week.

CaraBee said...

Yep, it's been one of those days. Sigh. Just sigh.

Shannon said...

Know how you feel!! Spring cannot come soon enough. I don't know how many more days of being stuck inside with my children climbing the walls I can take. Don't eve get me started on the whole lack of sun thing!! But, hang in there. January is almost over, right!?

Gettysburg Mom said...

How do you even know it's Monday? The only way I can keep track of the days is that the kids are in school. If I was homeschooling them I'm afraid we'd lose track of what month it was, much less days of the week.

Sarah RDH said...

OMG this is now the 3rd person I've seen have a case of the Mondays this week, and blame it on TPS reports!!

Personally, I agree that flair is the key. I waitressed for 5 years and seriously yelled at other employees when they forgot their flair. Ask 'em.

Anywho- I hope the rest of the week goes better for you! And yes, this weather sucks! Well at least here in Ohio it does. I was PRAYING the 2 minute long fierce snowstorm we had yesterday would continue so I could send my son out in it today. Not a chance.

Debbie said...

I know how you feel! It's just cold enough that it keeps. On. Snowing.

Blech.

Bring on spring says I.

CJ said...

I hear you! I have cabin fever bad!!

Robyn Lee said...

I too am very interested in April being here sooner than later! : ) Cute blog, I look forward to reading more (I've thought of homeschooling my bunch.. Just not sure though?)

Unplanned Cooking said...

I feel for you! It's so hard to get your day started when you wake tired. Fingers crossed a little sunshine comes your way soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails