Saturday, January 09, 2010

Absolutely random collection of pictures and captions that don't go together very well but will nicely fill in the space at the top of my blog....

Whining for cookies. I caved in because dang! They smelled pretty good...
Putting the kids to work. Actually, I did the shoveling while they did the traipsing back and forth from snowy banks to shoveled driveway, creating more work for me. I admit I yelled a bit (ahem) but there has been a lot of snow in a short period of time and the clearing of the driveway is beginning to lose its charm...
...but the snow sure does make for pretty pictures...

...and sibling love. This was just moments before Corinne came inside because she was fweeeeezin and Evan fell headfirst off of the monkey bars. I found him sobbing at the back door because I couldn't hear him over the piano that I was pathetically plunking away at... Lesson learned: slippery, snowy gloves are not ideal for monkey bars.

First sign that Christmas is officially over? When the children are allowed to gnaw on the gingerbread house before it's pitched into the trash.

Gotta love her sense of accessorizing...
My newest love... sitting at the table painting while the kids play in the snow... (I swear I'll post pics of some of the stuff I've done, eventually.)
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails