Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yo.

I find myself barely online and unable to post very regularly. The season, the kids, the schoolwork, the babysitting... It all eats into the hours of my day and when I DO find myself with moments alone? They are usually moments of complete exhaustion or when my head has emptied itself of the hundreds of ideas I had intended on documenting.

Sigh... So be it.

Christmas is nearly upon us and let me just say that I was MORE than pleasantly surprised to find presents for the boys in my stash upstairs that I had forgotten about! SCORE! So, my pack-rat ways of scuttling things aside throughout the year has paid off and I only need to buy ONE present for Justin!! That's it!! Granted, I went out last week and spent a little bit on some presents, but only about $50. What a relief!

Corinne came into my room this morning and poked me awake. (I was up till 2:30 am wrapping presents!) "Is it Saturday yet?" she asked. I rubbed the crust out of my eyes and caught a glimpse of her in her full-length Christmas gown. She has been waiting for months to wear that dress for more than a few minutes at a time! If she were easier on her clothes, I'd have let her wear it, but I know how quickly she goes from playing quietly with dolls to cutting and gluing and pouring glitter everywhere.

This is really disjointed, isn't it? See? I told you. I am not fully present (heh), even when I DO have time...

3 comments:

mep said...

I for one am going to need to see a picture of Corrine in her full-length Christmas gown! Congratulations to you for being all shopped and wrapped.

Unknown said...

Yes, please. Picture.

Candi said...

I have the same problem. Though you seem to ignore twitter and blog, I'm the opposite. Though I go WEEKS without posting. Hahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails