Thursday, October 01, 2009

An inquiry, if you don't mind.

Hey, all you crafty people. I'm hoping to help my friend set up some things online and wanted to know if I was missing any key locations for these ideas. Do tell me what I'm missing, ok?

She has incredible artistic ability. As in WOW. There are some items that I think she could sell on Etsy with a decent profit. But is there a different online web/store place that she should also market her handmade stuff on?

Are you allowed to list things for sale on blogs? Just wondering, because I haven't ever done so, and don't want to encourage a "no-no."

That's about it, for now. Think creative, crafty things and help me help her, ok?

Much thanks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As far as I know, there is no law that says you can't sell things through your blog. What I would do is set up an Etsy Shop and then reference that shop on my blog - as often as possible.

Me said...

I don't think it is a "no-no" either. My mom uses her blog to highlight new items and then sends her readers to her shop.

Mindy said...

http://shabbyvintagemom.blogspot.com/2009/10/old-school-halloween.html

Here's an example of a blogger I like who lists her Etsy on a sidebar...her interests jive well since she blogs about the same types of vintage things she sells.

Related Posts with Thumbnails