Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Send chocolate and wine. ASAP.

CRASH!

Yet again, things in my life come to a crushing low, every 4.1 weeks. Lovely.

And yet again, the nature of this blog is such that I don't feel comfortable posting my internal struggles and issues.

Instead, I sit here, letting Corinne comb my hair. I watch the clock tick ever closer to 8 pm when I can officially send them upstairs towards the bedtime countdown. My greatest wish is that I hadn't finished the box of chocolates that my sister and brother in law brought from Vegas. Yes. In 2 days' time, I have eaten an entire box of fancy chocolates. And am moaning for more. That and wine.

Lots of wine....

If you want to make me feel better, enter my giveaway below. Which I am too grumpy to properly link to at this moment. Because I am a big, fat baby and I NEED CHOCOLATE AND WINE.

Rawr.

10 comments:

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Don't let the "crimson bitch" get the best of you!

Why am I suddenly craving chocolate?

:P

Sue said...

I was just whining to my husband that I wish I could be more open and transparent in my blog, but I can't. My loved ones read there, and sometimes they're the ones I want to get honest about.

Sorry you're struggling.

Sue

Manic Mommy said...

Look in the cabinet. You probably have brownie mix. Just make it; don't cook it. Eat it with a spoon. I promise, you'll feel better.

CaraBee said...

Oh honey, I'm sorry. There's absolutely nothing wrong with eating a whole box of candy in two days. That's a day and a half more restraint than I would normally have.

Me said...

I like Manic Mommy's suggestion!

I made the unfortunate mistake of drifting through the Halloween aisles today at Walmart. Oh my. There's all this chocolate begging to be eaten and I? have denied my children so I must wait until they are In Bed before digging in myself. *sigh* So much for watching my pregnancy weight gain. Ah well. I'm already at 26lbs for 26wks. What's a few more??????

Cynthia said...

Oh girl...can you get to Chicago? I'll buy you a drink:)

Unknown said...

Oh my. I am so dumb. I took a few minutes ....

Princess Zaria said...

Zaria likes to comb my hair, too. I just can't go in public when she does. LOL

Kristi said...

Aww... vent a little here. It will make you feel better. It always works for me.

PS: Chocolate is good for you. So is wine. :)

jessicabold said...

Chocolate syrup works wonders in moments like these...

http://www.booshy.wordpress.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails