Friday, April 10, 2009

This is not good....

I ran our old pack n play over to my neighbor's house today. They just had baby #6 and needed somewhere safe from little hands to protect the youngest one.

I tiptoed upstairs (while her toddlers ran ahead, YELLING) to see the newest neighbor...


Why do they have to smell so delicious? Why must a newborn sigh sweet little breaths of innocence? Those delicate sounds...

I came home and called Patrick:

"I held the new baby..."

"Don't get any crazy ideas."

"But he's so sweet! Don't you want to come home and smell him?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure.... Lucky for you, any time you want to hold a little baby, he's right behind us."

I was not very pleased with this grumpy reply.

I made my face all frownish.*


*Anyone know the children's series to which I am referring?
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails