Friday, April 10, 2009

I guess I could look past the blood-sucking, too, if he was as Godlike as she claims he is....

My apologies, but the phenomenon that is Twilight has sucked me in. (HA. Great analogy. I kill myself.) (HA again...) Even after hearing mixed reviews, claiming that it was a bit childish and indulgent, I am still enjoying it. (then again, I never have been a literary snob...)

I need coffee.

(And also for just ONE of my husband's clients to make a decision on a house. JUST ONE!! It's a pretty sad day when the thought of a big chunk of change has you drooling over the bills you could pay off...)

Anyway, I am off to read about Bella and her ability to completely give herself over to a guy. Even if that guy isn't HUMAN. Ah, to be young and able to obsess, again...

Tell me I'm not the only adult to find this book more interesting than I'd planned....
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails