Thursday, January 22, 2009

What's your definition of warm, anyway?



Anybody else having a problem uploading videos to their blogs? No? Just me?


Figures.

Well, I had a little vlog or V Log or WHATEVER it's called when you put a video up instead of using the written word and it got zapped and I am grumpy about that, in addition to other things.


So it's probably a good idea that I just sign off and say that you'll see me again when my hormones relax or the weather warms up.


You know you live in Illinois when a warming spell of 33Farenheit means you're rolling down the car window for some of that "fresh air."


I think I just need some sunshine. I am off to sit by the front window and pull myself out of this bitchy funk...


See what happens when you give a 3 year old poster paint and leave the room??? You'd think I'd KNOW better by now...

Also? WHAT THE HELL?!?! I adjusted this freaking picture a dozen times and it STILL Shows as sideways!!! And the spacing! WHAT?!? Seriously?

That's it. The internet is obviously out to get me today.

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails