Thursday, January 22, 2009

What's your definition of warm, anyway?



Anybody else having a problem uploading videos to their blogs? No? Just me?


Figures.

Well, I had a little vlog or V Log or WHATEVER it's called when you put a video up instead of using the written word and it got zapped and I am grumpy about that, in addition to other things.


So it's probably a good idea that I just sign off and say that you'll see me again when my hormones relax or the weather warms up.


You know you live in Illinois when a warming spell of 33Farenheit means you're rolling down the car window for some of that "fresh air."


I think I just need some sunshine. I am off to sit by the front window and pull myself out of this bitchy funk...


See what happens when you give a 3 year old poster paint and leave the room??? You'd think I'd KNOW better by now...

Also? WHAT THE HELL?!?! I adjusted this freaking picture a dozen times and it STILL Shows as sideways!!! And the spacing! WHAT?!? Seriously?

That's it. The internet is obviously out to get me today.

13 comments:

Leah said...

Take a few Deep breaths. The internet is our best friend and worst enemy all at the same time.
Tomorrow will be better...

Unknown said...

This is why I use a client to post to blogger. Step away and relax for a moment. You'll get there.

Lynsey said...

I hate the bitchy funk, I'm in it too. I think we all need a spa vacation for a few days. Let's rob a bank and make it happen!

Kristin said...

Ugh, all I can say is...IT will all get better, hopefully real soon! It's definitely frustrating when the computer/internet isn't cooperating! Your lil' lady has the..."uh oh" look on her face!:) Warm to me is at least 75 degrees!!!

Allison said...

I feel your pain. Mine is not showing updates like it should.

Tonya said...

OH I can't wait for the sunshine and warmth either!!!

Gettysburg Mom said...

I can't help but notice how damn clean your tan carpet looks. I'm sort of jealous over here.

Isn't everyone cheered up by knowing someone envies them their flooring?

Badness Jones said...

I loathe it when blogger messes with my spacing...and with my photos...and my life in general. Feel better! And I'm with you on the weather - Illinois and Canada, the climate BLOWS!

anymommy said...

What's a vblog? You can upload video? Aha.

Blogger and spacing...grrrrrrrr. Why does blogger hate two spaces after a period? Why?

the mama bird diaries said...

my daughter always paints her feet and hands and arms....

Anonymous said...

Oh you are having SOME day! lol. Love the pic btw!

Okay. I see no problem with your spacing. I like the spacing. Am I weird? lol. Am I nuts? (don't actually answer, lol ha ha)

I have an issue with videos also. I have to upload mine to youtube which pisses me off. I have a 2MB limit on uploading videos to my site...which is like what? 3 seconds. DUH

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a better internet day today:P

The last 2 days have felt so warm, even though it was like 35, I needed something out of the van and I didn't even put a coat on! haha

CaraBee said...

Sometimes I think there are folks at Blogger who do evil things just because they can. They are watching us through our monitors, laughing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails