Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ohhh, I'm still alive...

Still Alive. Haven't eaten any offspring... yet. Listening to Patrick playing the guitar (currently Alive by Pearl Jam. Quite the coincidence, no?).

And! The BEST PART of this weekend?? The kids still have another day off!!! All of this togetherness is truly thrilling.

Since I still have to take care of them, and they are literally SHRIEKING over a Barbie toy cooler that Evan insists is part of his Easy Bake Oven, I will leave you with these random shots of our weekend so far...


Give a 3 year old a camera, and this is what she'll reveal...

balloons from New Year's Eve.
Hmmm. I need to do something about those crumbsShe took about 10 different shots of her feet. I am still amazed that I painted her toes, seeing as how I feel about manicured feet...
After being utterly crushed that Mommy couldn't tape the arm back on his army man, he decided to have the dinosaurs battle each other over who got to eat his remains...
Living room fort. I had wanted it in the basement, but was overruled. Time played in? 32 minutes.
Thrillville on Xbox. WAAAAY too much of that game this weekend...

10 comments:

Marie said...

Hang in there my friend, only something like 38 hours and 35 minutes left.

You'll make it.

I think.

;-)

At least here my kids volunteered to go outside for almost an hour. It was awesome!

Gettysburg Mom said...

I'm the no fun mom that can't stand furniture forts in the living room. I'm not sure why, but they send me over the edge...

Why aren't you drinking?

Meg said...

I am sooo glad our tent city phase is over. Although this rip-sticking-it inside on the wood floors is a bit annoying as well.

Michelle said...

It's so fun to give a kid a camera and see what shots they come up with!

Guess what? Some good news! You won the Children's Place gift card! Whoo hoo! Send me your address when you get the chance :) and congrats!

Tonya said...

Did Corrine take all those pictures? Looks like fun. We have school tomorrow so that we can get out for summer on time!!! Gotta love private school schedules :)

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

You made it! And without vodka?

I bow to your greatness!

:)

Kristin said...

Fun times!!!

Anonymous said...

I realized this week that Lego Indiana Jones was on for 3 hours straight! I made the boys get off only to see them playing Indiana Jones on their Didjs!!

coreymom40 said...

Funny, my kid only came up for air yesterday when he wanted something to dring or a "snack".

He went back and forth between my computer and his Nintendo all day.

Today, I think we need to clean up our mess we made.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love to see what kids take pics of.

Related Posts with Thumbnails