Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ohhh, I'm still alive...

Still Alive. Haven't eaten any offspring... yet. Listening to Patrick playing the guitar (currently Alive by Pearl Jam. Quite the coincidence, no?).

And! The BEST PART of this weekend?? The kids still have another day off!!! All of this togetherness is truly thrilling.

Since I still have to take care of them, and they are literally SHRIEKING over a Barbie toy cooler that Evan insists is part of his Easy Bake Oven, I will leave you with these random shots of our weekend so far...


Give a 3 year old a camera, and this is what she'll reveal...

balloons from New Year's Eve.
Hmmm. I need to do something about those crumbsShe took about 10 different shots of her feet. I am still amazed that I painted her toes, seeing as how I feel about manicured feet...
After being utterly crushed that Mommy couldn't tape the arm back on his army man, he decided to have the dinosaurs battle each other over who got to eat his remains...
Living room fort. I had wanted it in the basement, but was overruled. Time played in? 32 minutes.
Thrillville on Xbox. WAAAAY too much of that game this weekend...

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails