Friday, November 07, 2008

Put those piggies away!

You know what's really nice about Fall and Winter? No more open-toed shoes. I no longer have to look at anyone's scraggly, long toenails. EWwwwwWW!!! Please, folks. I know it's just me. I know most people think long toenails with pink and red polish or (God Forbid!) a French Manicure is attractive, but I? I shudder. I shrink back. It IRKS. ME. OUT. Any nail on a toe long enough to paint needs to be clipped!!!


I am actually typing with my eyes closed until that picture disappears beyond the line...

This is not to say I don't like bare feet. Shoot, I am barefoot 95% of the time, winter included. Remember this post? Such a funny post, if I do say so myself... (And, apparently, I do.)

To all of my friends who have "pretty" toenails, forgive me. I still love you. I just won't be looking at your pedicures anytime soon....
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails