Monday, January 26, 2009

Cycles and circles

I'm caught in the roundness of everything.

Seasons. Aging. Hormones. Trust. Health. Energy. Creativity. Patience.

There are very few plateaus in life. And just when you think "Aha! I've reached a goal. I can relish in what I've achieved" you look around and remember that there are no finish lines. The curve keeps on keeping on...

It really requires nerves of titanium to soldier through the downward curve of a cycle. Knowing that things WILL go back up and around and down again. And again. Over and over. Knowing the path ahead of me, and yet, not...

I truly want nothing more than to just jump forward in time, reaching the next step. The part where we are at another mock plateau, but one that is less frigid and fretful. I want to know what the answers to my questions will be. To know if my worries are valid. To relax and rejoice or to heal and hope...
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails