Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hump Day

Good things I am going to focus on today:

The freshly fallen snow from last night was light and fluffy, making it a snap to shovel. It still clings to the branches and berries, giving the illusion of a wonderland in my own backyard. AND it covered up the rabbit poop which is always a good thing...

I got Evan out the door without screaming at him once. Even though his shoe strap broke and caused a nuclear meltdown.

Patrick left me a happy face note on the counter.

I still have fresh coffee.

There are those of you on the internet that still read me even though I have only enough energy to visit a handful a day. Bless you. Your comments and visits are definitely a motivator for me.


So, on this hump day, I hope for a renewed energy and focus. I hope for a drive to get my act together again and be happy.

I am off to cuddle with Corinne and watch Madagascar (again).

17 comments:

Leah said...

Sound like the day is a good one so far, I hope it continues to go as well as your morning did.
Madagascar is such a cute movie. I wish I could get my little into watching it.

Badness Jones said...

I think a lot of us need to get our groove back. Good luck!

CaraBee said...

Cuddles make everything better.

Tonya said...

I think I should of read your post before I posted mine! I need to look at the positive too.

Gettysburg Mom said...

Am I the only one who's going to ask why you have so much rabbit poop in your backyard? Do you own a punk-ass rabbit too11??

Gettysburg Mom said...

And sometimes...

Gettysburg Mom said...

...seeing that I have lots of new comments....

Gettysburg Mom said...

makes this comment tramp happy!!

and those 11's back there in comment one were supposed to be !! but Greeley broke the shift key on the keyboard...

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Lots of wild bunnies...

Kristin said...

Glad the poop is covered. Hope the winter blahs are gone soon.

Melissa said...

I need to do a "focus on the positive" day too. Maybe if I hired a maid then I'd be more positive ;)

Kristin said...

Sounds good to me!!!

Alex Elliot said...

Sounds like a good day! Cars is the movie of choice here.

Lynsey said...

aaww man! Where's my happy face note! Must speak to the husband about that!

Damselfly said...

Wow, I am just impressed that you shovel snow! Like wow!

Hope the rest of your day is great and tomorrow even better.

the mama bird diaries said...

Hang in there. :) I'm thinking of you.

Meg said...

Yah, I'm with you. Alcohol helps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails