Wednesday, December 03, 2008

YOYOMA!

Yo Yo MA!

Remember when Kramer was walking around, randomly shouting Yo Yo Ma's name through the entire episode? That is me today. I'm speaking without thinking. Thankfully, I'm not thinking of bad stuff!

YoyoMA!

Hey, I have a post over at Root and Sprout, (just scroll down a bit...) if you are so interested. Everyone here reads that online parenting site, right? RIGHT? Come one, help out Melissa and check it out, if you haven't done so already. She has done a brilliant job starting a new site and is always looking for fabulous writers (such as yourselves) to post articles.

I have a 3 year old standing beside me stating that she has very tiny hands that she promises she won't cut off with scissors, which is a bit concerning, so I am off to monitor the kitchen.

Shoot. She just walked in with an open glue bottle! I'm outty.

5 comments:

Gal on the Go said...

Hey there - I just wanted to jump on quick and wish you Happy Holidays! Things have been crazy in my world so I haven't had a second to catch up on everyone's blog. Hope all is well!

Leah said...

Hope no damage was done with that glue.
Note to self: keep the scrapping room door locked at all times. LOL

Kristin said...

Going to check out that site now.

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Sounds like that was a good choice! I made the mistake of letting girly fingerpaint while I went on the computer yesterday. big mistake.

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't SUPER GLUE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails