Friday, December 12, 2008

14

No, it's not my shoe size, IQ, or amount of money I have left after Christmas shopping (though it's close...). It is the temperature outside my house. And I am not amused.

Though, if I have to be frozen like a popsicle, I am glad that I can do it with my newly touched up hair. Finally made it into the hairdresser's today. Thank GOD, because the roots were taking on a life of their own and we're meeting up with a group of friends that I haven't seen in about 12 years. I'd prefer to say hello again without looking like a skunk took up residence on my head...

Aside note to self: if there isn't a lot to eat in the house, don't make the Nana's Apple Cake from Tastefully Simple, for you will eat it ALL. (it's not gone yet, but close...) This will make it very hard for you to hold to that promise you made yourself back in June. Remember, Self?

No. More. Apple. Cake.

Have a groovy weekend. Hope your Saturday night is as fun as I think mine will be...

11 comments:

Melissa said...

My Saturday night will probably not be as fun as yours... although, we don't have anything planned. Which might be kind of nice for a change!

Kat said...

Oh fun! Have a great time with your friends! :)

Tonya said...

you can go on my diet plan of getting the stomach flu for 24 hours and you can loose that cake you just ate! Have a great weekend!

Don Mills Diva said...

Old friends and a new hairstyle? Sounds like the perfect recipe for a fun Saturday night?

Badness Jones said...

I think my Saturday night is going to be boring and lame - but I hope that YOU have a fabulous time!

Allison said...

hey neat - you mentioned Tastefully simple - I was going to post a review about thier products - I am a Tastefully simple consultant. I used to do a lot of home parties! I am still a consultant, but I am too busy to do as many parties as I used to. I love everything! it is so wuick and easy!

Vodka Mom said...

14? crap, you win.

Gettysburg Mom said...

No need to deny yourself that apple cake. When it's 14 degrees out, you can pile on the wool sweaters and nobody can tell if you've gained weight or not. Enjoy the holidays and worry about the spring thaw in March!

CaraBee said...

I rue the day I discovered Tastefully Simple because it is all SOO good.

Lynsey said...

14? BBRRRRRRRRR.

Anonymous said...

Dang! Hope it gets warmer and less grayer! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails