Thursday, October 09, 2008

This has NOTHING to do with why I'm happier today than yesterday.

Ahhhh.... Nothing like a calm morning of getting the kids ready, drinking some coffee and listening to the boys play happily before we head off to school... Made even better by the dreams I had last night. Dreams including, but not limited to:

Ty Pennington coming to my house so I could be his main assistant in a Home Makeover! He was so impressed with my ability to paint a wall that we began to chat. He and I became best friends and I was offered a job on his show (among other things). I had to let the poor chap down easily, stating that we were just friends. I believe I even patted him on his head and smiled indulgently at his obvious infatuation over me...

Rough way to start the morning, right? ;)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It would be for me...

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Oh yes. That absolutely made my morning! :)

CaraBee said...

I used to love Ty Pennington, but that was before I found Andrew Dan-Jumbo on Take Home Handyman. One word: yum.

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

If only he would just lose that bullhorn... :)

Don Mills Diva said...

That sounds pretty nice but not as nice as what Ty Pennington and I did in my dreams this morning...:-)

Kat said...

Heh, heh, heh.

Kristi said...

Ha! See, I told you all that painting would benefit you someday!

Damselfly said...

So you woo him with your painting skills, and then you crush him? You're such a tease. ;)

Tonya said...

your dream sounds better than mine as in my dream I got mad at my hubby and when he tried to kiss me I pushed him away. oops wasn't quite able to separate dream from real life while sleeping!

Related Posts with Thumbnails