Thursday, October 09, 2008

This has NOTHING to do with why I'm happier today than yesterday.

Ahhhh.... Nothing like a calm morning of getting the kids ready, drinking some coffee and listening to the boys play happily before we head off to school... Made even better by the dreams I had last night. Dreams including, but not limited to:

Ty Pennington coming to my house so I could be his main assistant in a Home Makeover! He was so impressed with my ability to paint a wall that we began to chat. He and I became best friends and I was offered a job on his show (among other things). I had to let the poor chap down easily, stating that we were just friends. I believe I even patted him on his head and smiled indulgently at his obvious infatuation over me...

Rough way to start the morning, right? ;)
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails