Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let's get this party started!

Hot dog! Would you look at that? Over to the right and down just a tad...

See it?


Folks. I truly feel as though I have ARRIVED.

Check it out. It only took me FOREVER to figure out how to do something as basic as linking a site and sending the correct paypal information but my lil ole brain FINALLY grasped the concepts and voila! (Hey. How do you insert a hyphen thingy on words like "voila?" That has always irked me. Also, the tilda above the "n" in words like "pinata." Ticks me off that I appear all ignorant...)

And now I shall sit back and await the scores of inquiries about advertising on my site. Oh, and the free trips and goodies... Yes.... I can see it now.... (rubbing my miserly hands together in greedy anticipation...)
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails