Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Let's get this party started!

Hot dog! Would you look at that? Over to the right and down just a tad...

See it?

MY FIRST AD!

Folks. I truly feel as though I have ARRIVED.

Check it out. It only took me FOREVER to figure out how to do something as basic as linking a site and sending the correct paypal information but my lil ole brain FINALLY grasped the concepts and voila! (Hey. How do you insert a hyphen thingy on words like "voila?" That has always irked me. Also, the tilda above the "n" in words like "pinata." Ticks me off that I appear all ignorant...)

And now I shall sit back and await the scores of inquiries about advertising on my site. Oh, and the free trips and goodies... Yes.... I can see it now.... (rubbing my miserly hands together in greedy anticipation...)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You arrived well before you put up an ad:) I think I've made like 3 bucks form my Blogher. Let's just remember we are not valued by what we make doing this little blog thing!

pita-woman said...

Don't feel too bad, I've never figured out the "~" or the accent mark either.
It took me years to figure out how to post videos. I just try to keep it basic.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Beth - you "arrived" long ago!

Gal on the Go said...

Well done. Now can you tell me how to do it?

Tonya said...

That is so cool you are getting paid! And just like the other commenters you arrived a long time ago :) Congrats to you all the same. Have you looked up those questions on Blogging Basics 101?

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

editorgirl - I have no flippin clue. Really.

What is this Blogging Basics, eh? I must google...

OHmommy said...

No kidding, you arrived well before today.

I just took down my ads after collecting my four dollars I made in 10 months. I think I must have done it wrong. I have no idea what i am doing 1/2 the time I am online.

CaraBee said...

Good for you! If you figure out how to do those accents, you have to write a post about it!

Alex Elliot said...

That's pretty cool!

Lynsey said...

NICE!

Lynanne said...

Cut-n-paste is your friend...try here for the special characters (ignore the code, just select the character):

http://www.natural-innovations.com/wa/doc-charset.html

Careful though, blog customizations are addictive. :)

the mama bird diaries said...

Congrats!

And i've never figured out the accent mark either. makes me nuts.

Anonymous said...

Sweeet! Checked it out. I wish they put prices on there rather than having to call for info though.

We accept cards through our window cleaning business, and do it all through the computer. Nice and simple.

Related Posts with Thumbnails