Friday, October 31, 2008

I can't think of a title witty enough for Comment Luv....

What the hell? How did this teeny tiny punkin....

Become this long-legged PUNK? Although, from the tantrum she threw on the other side of the locked bathroom door this morning (I know. The NERVE of me, to pee alone, right??) I was reminded of her first newborn cries... Only this time? Not so cute and not quite as much of an urge to run and comfort her.


Don't let that smile fool you. She had sugar so she HAD to behave. She's like your favorite candy bar: delicious to the point that you actually find yourself nibbling on her cheeks, but you will TOTALLY pay for all that nibbling when her high caloric count catches up with you. (Too vague of a comparison? No time to rewrite. I have a parade to attend!)

Oh, and she is apparently NOT going to be Batgirl for trick-or-treating, though she was for the party and her ballet class. No, tonight she will be wearing a ratty Barbie ballerina gown over a pink sweatsuit. Again, I am SO glad I didn't spend any money on her costume this year!!

Have fun tonight. Don't eat all the Snickers at once.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like you tossed in that last line about the Snickers especially for me!

Bridget is going as Tinkerbell this year, an outfit she got from my mom for her birthday. And I have to say, Bridget has Tinkerbell's sass and spunk down pat!

Unknown said...

Fickle starts at an early age I see...

Karen said...

Oh my gosh....they DO grow up so fast.

hmmmm snickers!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

I love me some SNICKERS! Could live off of those things, seriously. :)

Cute pics! Have fun tonight!

(There's a little Halloween treat for my bloggin' friends on my blog if ya have a chance to stop by!)

CaraBee said...

I love the video, so funny! We had not one single trick-or-treater tonight so we now have three bags of candy to eat. Sucks to be me.

Tonya said...

great video! she is too cute :)

Don Mills Diva said...

Of course she's cute but I have to say I'm just a little disturbed by this post.

I mean, what kind of mother are you - attempting to pee alone?

Sheesh.

:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails