Saturday, November 01, 2008

First day and it's a FLOP!

So the first day of NaBloPoMo and I can't figure out why the site won't let me sign in. Oh, and I have no topics in mind for a post toDAY, let alone 29 more, so this site will be chock FULL of interesting posts, letmetellyou!!

So, other than 3 sugar-tired kids that didn't sleep till after 11:00, and empty beer cans on the back lawn (yes. We are THAT family.) we are having a good weekend. I actually made it on TIME to the popcorn pick-up for Cub Scouts (patting myself on the back...) and I EVEN sorted it out without any major drama. I totally deserve a salary raise for that one.
A ninja, a ballerina, and a pirate. Could we be more gender specific this Halloween???

The amazing x-ray vision ballerina...
Yes, my 9 and 6 year old were riding in the wagon intended for my 3 year old who hurt her widdle leg... Lazy butts.
Not sure what drama was going on with Evan right then. Wrong candy? Mom made him look at the camera?
Separating the loot.

So far I have only had 3 Snickers and a few lemon heads. But the night is young...




(Holy cow! I figured out the Nablopomo thingy!! I am official now...)


(Oh and Root and Sprout's November issue is up! I have an article in Wildflowers... Check us out!)

11 comments:

Desiree said...

Oooh, I'm totally going to do the NaBloPoMo thing -- add me on the site? My username there is desireefawn ^_^

Badness Jones said...

We went trick-or-treating without a wagon, to the SHOCK of our neighbours...I guess I figured if they were too tired to walk, they were too little for more candy! And my not quite 2 year old lasted a lot longer than a lot of the big kids we saw!

anymommy said...

They are so cute all dressed up! I ate a frightening amount of Nerds. It was wrong. I think I may have brain damage.

Glad you all had fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes!

I'm going to apologise now (in advance) for not commenting on every post during NaBloPoMo ... I just can't possibly keep up! But I will still read them all, and I hope you have fun with it :-)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, is that a Reese's I see?

the dragonfly said...

The kids are adorable! I'm loving all the Halloween costumes. :)

Vodka Mom said...

I love the fact that the big kids were riding in the wagon! I would have forced them to pull me!!!!

Gettysburg Mom said...

We had a Ninja and two kitty-cats. And I left my cocktail at home while we strolled the neighborhood. This year.

CaraBee said...

Cute pictures! I keep thinking I should try the NaBloPoMo thing but I know I couldn't hack it.

Kristi said...

I did NaBloPoMo one year, and I have no idea how I managed to do it. I give you a lot of credit, and of course, I'll be reading. Great Halloween photos too. Looks like the kiddos had a blast.

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

They look awesome! Lots of fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails