Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I can smell the cotton candy already!!

I have many wonderful memories from my youth. My family may not have had much money, but we did enjoy being together. We camped, my parents volunteered for scouting and softball, and, once a year, we headed into the city (Chicago) for one of our few BIG treats: The Circus!!

Oh, the dreams I had about running away to join the circus!! For a while, I wanted to help the tiger trainer. Then, I thought flying through the air was more my style. I even dated a clown in high school and thought that THAT might be my true calling...

Nevertheless, I haven't forgotten the thrill of the lights going out, the music building up, and the performers' enthusiasm. We are lucky enough to be attending the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus this November. And one of YOU is lucky enough to win 4 free tickets to see a Chicago performance!!! Please leave a comment below and I'll pick the winner on Wednesday, the 29th around 9 am CST. I'd love to get this opportunity out to as many Midwest bloggers as possible, so, if you post a link to this post on your blog, you can enter 2 comments for 2 chances to win!


Dates the tickets are available for:
Allstate Shows
Nov. 6, 7pm; Nov. 7, 10:30am, Nov. 12, 7pm; Nov.13, 7pm
United Center Shows
Nov. 18, 7pm; Nov. 19, 7pm; Nov. 20, 10:30am & 7pm; Nov. 21, 10:30am; Nov. 25, 7pm; Nov. 26, 7pm; Nov. 28, 11:30am and 3:30pm

So, Come on Guys!! Comment now and pass the word!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails