Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yet another whimper. Forgive me...

YES I WILL CALL A DOCTOR TODAY! Ok? Now get off my back, everyone! I know you care, and I appreciate it. (said in a joking tone, because this internet hasn't figured out a way to convey mood just yet...) But I have to actually FIND a general practitioner before I can call one... Yes. I have lived for 15 adult years without ever going to a GP. I am just not a medicine/doctor type of person. If I feel ill, I wait it out. You know? So I have to make the calls around to see who is covered on our weird insurance...

That said, I would like to reassure you all that I AM reading, am sometimes commenting, but they will be pithy little coments like "I know!" and "How cute!" It may seem like I've abandoned you, but I am actually sittting here, yearning for my hobby and unable to participate... Because I just typed that with both of my hands and it toook FOREVER. I have to concentrate to lift my entire left hand in order to type any letter to the left of "r, f, v". Sucks. But, Hey! At least I still have use of my thumb and forefinger and that I can still feel pain on my fingers, right? That has to be a good sign, right???

I tried to put a hair tie in Corinne's hair this morning and CRIED. I cannot make my hands grip small things properly. She looks shaggy and frayed... Also, ever try to tie shoes with 1 hand? Or shampoo your hair? I poked myself in the eyes a dozen times as I tried to flex my fingers...

I am also pissed that I want to edit this but won't as it is a pain to just type it the first time! (Insert very colorful phrases here...)
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails