Friday, September 26, 2008

I may have bitten off more than I can chew...

So, tonight, after rushing from Corinne's princess ball (more on that later) to the boys' pack meeting for Cub Scouts, I got to meet the other parents of the boys in my den. MY den. Did you read that? Me. Moi. I WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE for these boys enjoying scouting or developing a bitter taste for all organizations...

Lovely.

All of the parents had these expectant looks in their eyes, waiting for a definitive answer or direction to the group and I was standing there with my hair in pigtails, covered in glitter glue, completely exhausted from a day of non-stop running around. Being that I do have experience in this stuff, I guess I will have to assume the role of an organized leader. (I heard the snickering, and really? You don't know me that well from just my blog, ok? I mean, I could be perfectly fine at getting things done on time and planning ahead....)

Just wait till you see and hear about the princess ball! Corinne is passed out with blisters on her feet and fairy dust in her hair...
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails