Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tra la la...

"Waaaahhhhh!" said the blogger, "I can't get online. I have to fill my hours playing with my children, cleaning a lovely home, and putting my feet up to read a favorite book. Poooor meeee...."
~~~~
It's amazing the pity party I can throw for myself when I don't get my own way. Seriously? I thought I was more mature than that! slapping wrist... With all of the privileges in my life, you would think I could handle a "hardship" like no internet service for a while!! (Ha! HardShip. I have never experienced true hardship!! )

So, in an effort to continue my vow to Stop the Whining!, I am going to list some of the things I am grateful for.

In no particular order:

1. toilet paper - hallelujah and a bottle of pop! When I go, ahem, I have the ability to clean myself! Without getting paper cuts down under! Whooot!!

2. deodorant - I bow down to the person who figured this out. Now if I could just get the man at the gas station to discover the joys of underarm odor control....

3. Blogging! Well, DUHHHH. One of my few hobbies, and the main reason I was all Grinchy these past few days.

4. This new keyboard. I have decided, after listening to the lovely, muted clicking, that I LOVE it! It is much quieter and very thin. Tres cool.


Sadly, I have to cut this list short. The laundry continues to call to me (traaaAAAAaaceeeyyy!!!!) and I have tons of lists piling up in my head. Packing for Wisconsin Dells and camping straight afterwards is requiring a bit more planning than I had, well, planned. I also have to straighten the house at least a BIT before the weekend as my neighbor will be feeding my cats and I can't imagine her walking into THIS mess! Oh! And tomorrow night? Tomorrow Patrick and I will be going to see John Mayer with my sister and brother-in-law! A GROWN-UP night!!!

Oh, also, I remember someone telling me I was either tagged or supposed to go to their blog for a meme or something, but I can't remember WHO!! Help a bloggy sister out, wouldja?
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails