Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Give me the low-down or down-low or whatever you cool cats are calling it nowadays...

I am LOVING this scheduled posting option!! Sure hope it's working out while I'm gone because I honestly don't think there will be a way for me to check in until we get back. :(

So, what have you all been up to? Leave me a note if something phenomenal happens, please? To be honest, I will not be able to read the hundreds of new posts that I KNOW will be waiting for me in Bloglines. I may be able to skim a portion, but commenting will definitely be out and reading 7 or 8 posts may also be expecting a lot from myself. So, please! Let me know if you've written a post you're really proud of or if your family did something awesome or if something not so awesome happened (hope not). I consider you my friends (even you lurkers. Yes, YOU. I know you're there!!!!) and want to be kept in the loop.

With that said, I can only imagine that, as this post is released, I am getting ready to go down yet another waterslide and play some more miniature golf.... I love Wisconsin Dells!

8 comments:

Bryan said...

With all do modesty, I am very proud of my work here. They talk about reducing carbon footprints in the news, I strive to reduce my emotional and intellectual footprint.

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

Not much happening -- trying to figure out if StumbleUpon is super cool or just another way to risk social faux pas.

Michelle said...

Hope you have a wonderful time on vacation!

anymommy said...

I give you a by ;-) Have a wonderful time.

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Nothing much around here...

Hope you are having a fantastic time!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Hope you are having an amazing time, take care!

Gucci Mama said...

Wishing I was in Wisconsin Dells...

Beck said...

Have fun!
And me? I just pulled a muscle in my arm playing wii baseball. Der!

Related Posts with Thumbnails