Friday, June 20, 2008

Heh. Did I just hit post?

Dude. I am extremely hormonal. Talk me OUT of this, people, cuz I am going downhill fast.

I just wrote a really whiny, "woe is me" post for Chicago Moms Blog. Look for it soon! Sure to be lots of fun!

phhhbbbttt.....

Patrick is working all night. The kids are asleep. I am drinking glass numero dos of wine and I feel incredibly pathetic and alone. Also? Something smells really foul. I was worried that I was the stinky culprit, but (thankfully) I believe it is the trash can. Rather than clean it out (hello? Midnight anyone?) I am enduring its odor. There are worse tragedies in life, right?

WAH WAH WAH.

Seriously? I am not due for my period. (sorry menfolk) I do not need to be having mood swings right now.

Blogging while slightly intoxicated is not for the meek of heart. I surely will embarrass myself at some point, so I will put out any apology needed for any comment I may leave that should have been edited before being posted. I am not myself tonight. Please, faint of heart bloggers: move along. Nothing to see here...

8 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

Funny, only, I'm not laughing at you, promise. Hope things are better after a long night's sleep. (Drink some water, eh?)

This afternoon I sat here at the computer smelling the stinky diaper trash and not wanting to have to take it out, until finally my nose fell off and I had to get off my butt.

Working Mum said...

Thanks for popping over to mine to see my raspberries!

I would kill for a night on my own with a glass or two of wine. Just enjoy!

MJ Tam said...

You and I are definitely in the same cycle! (sistah!) hehe... My period needs to happen now because I can't walk around another day biting everyones head off. Seriously, I am such a bitch when I'm this hormonal.

OK -- on my way to CMB because I have to check out your "woe is me" post.

:-)

Tipp said...

"blogging is not for the meek of heart"

So true my dear, so true!

Christy said...

I've been really hormonal lately too. I flipped out last night because my husband was TIRED and wanted to go to bed early. What is wrong with me?

Tricia said...

I have days where i repeat "Mama just needs to bleed and all will be well again".

I like the new picture.

Gettysburg Mom said...

Hey- you're welcome to visit my blog if you've been drinking. Drunk commenters are still commenters!

Beck said...

I'm pretty moody myself - but stone cold sober, alas - so hey, I hear ya.

Related Posts with Thumbnails