Monday, May 19, 2008

Yet another mommy perk...

Excuse my fumbling fingers, as I only got 2 or 3 hours of sleep...

Justin had food poisoning last night. To say that it was a loooong night would be putting it mildly. Poor baby was puking left and right, and then cramping in between. We spent the few hours of sleep together on my bedroom floor, so I get to add back cricks and headache to my own pains. I just hope he can sleep in for a while... Nothing makes a kid feel better than their mom, and nothing makes a mom feel worse than hearing your baby say "Mommy, Please!! Please make this pain stop!!!" He really was miserable...

So, again, GUESS what I am doing today? Keep in mind that he only made it into the bucket 2 out of the 4 vomit episodes....

Coffee. Must. Make. Coffee.

10 comments:

the dragonfly said...

Aww...poor guy! And poor Mommy!!

I quit drinking soda more than two months ago...but I bought Mountain Dew this morning. I'm so exhausted and I have to clean the house and pack for our month in Michigan. Needed caffeine....

Hope everyone is feeling better and gets rest at your place!

Kristi said...

Oh, poor kid! What did he eat that caused the food poisoning. I hope you're mainlining the caffeine this morning.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Kristi - hot dogs at camp is all I could see in the bucket. (GROSS and TMI, but sorry. )Trust me, I am NOT happy over this... Mucho coffee is in me right now. Thankfully, my neighbor walked Evan to school, but I still have to pick him up in a few hours...

Melissa said...

:( What a miserable night for the both of you! I hope he's doing much better today and you both get some rest!!

Tonya said...

That stinks. I hope he is feeling better and you get a good night sleep tonight.

Hannah said...

Oh, poor little man! Hope he's all better soon and you both catch up on some sleep.

Unknown said...

Oh.No.

Did anyone else who ate the hot dogs get sick??

Poor, poor sweet baby. Oh, my heart goes out to the both of you. No fun at all.

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Yuck. Hope he is feeling better today!

Christina said...

Poor guy. Food poisoning is the worst - it just comes out of the blue, without warning.

Hope he's feeling better soon (and you, too!).

Janet said...

Those nights seem endless, don't they? I hope he felt better quickly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails