Monday, May 19, 2008

Yet another mommy perk...

Excuse my fumbling fingers, as I only got 2 or 3 hours of sleep...

Justin had food poisoning last night. To say that it was a loooong night would be putting it mildly. Poor baby was puking left and right, and then cramping in between. We spent the few hours of sleep together on my bedroom floor, so I get to add back cricks and headache to my own pains. I just hope he can sleep in for a while... Nothing makes a kid feel better than their mom, and nothing makes a mom feel worse than hearing your baby say "Mommy, Please!! Please make this pain stop!!!" He really was miserable...

So, again, GUESS what I am doing today? Keep in mind that he only made it into the bucket 2 out of the 4 vomit episodes....

Coffee. Must. Make. Coffee.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails