Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My inner child...


It's not often you'll find unposed pictures of me. I am usually the one behind the camera, which makes it hard for anyone to really "capture" me, as I appear naturally. But what you see above? That is me. That is who I am, inside. My young self appears frequently, and is brought out by everything from sidewalk chalk and swinging to Christmas Eve excitement and believing in fairies. But one time that I am guaranteed to be a child again, is at an amusement park. Nothing uncovers the youthful side of Tracey like seeing the REAL Winnie the Pooh, or racing down a roller coaster with my hands held high, screaming and smiling and thankful to be alive.
And this picture? In this picture I was ecstatic to be sharing my love of amusement parks with my daughter for her very first time. I was so excited to see her joy, that riding the Winnie the Pooh ride really felt like we WERE In the 100 Acre Woods...
~~~
Five Minutes For Mom is having another contest about the Kid in You! I figure, if I enter enough contests, I'm bound to win one eventually, right?
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails