Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Beautiful, beautiful days!

Whoa! No post since Saturday! And yesterday, I wasn't on for more than 10 minutes or so... Amazing what a change in the weather will do, isn't it? I mean, did you really expect me to be online when there was all of this to do?

Zip!

Wheee!!

Climb!

Hoooooly crap, don't throw up!


And top it all off with a s'more or two (or 3. Who's really counting, anyway? Marshmallows are zero fat, right? No comment on the chocolate, m'kay?)
It's been nice to be disconnected, in a sense, for a bit. I probably won't be on much today, but I won't be absent long. Don't cry for me, for I will not abandon you! :)

11 comments:

kimmy said...

I love SMORES! I can't wait to make them outside in the fire pit!

Kimmy

Unknown said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Those pictures of Corinne are a hoot!

Elle*Bee said...

I know what you mean about being disconnected. I'm getting ready to visit my mother in another state for 4 days so no p.c. for me. Love your new blog banner, BTW.

Kristi said...

Great pictures. Thank GOD spring is finally here. We've been outside a lot too. Yay!

Kailani said...

I know what you mean. It's hard for me to pry myself away from the computer but once I do, it's amazing at what I can get done around here! LOL!

Kailani
http://islandlife808.com

Kailani said...

I know what you mean. It's hard for me to pry myself away from the computer but once I do, it's amazing at what I can get done around here! LOL!

Kailani
http://islandlife808.com

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Looks like fun. We have been similiary enjoying the nice weather.

FINALLY!

:-)

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Looks like lovely weather, spring is really here.

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

I bought smore supplies today!

It is so much easier for me to read blogs in the winter time or when it is raining outside!

Tonya said...

You've summed up my days since it has been nice out! Love it. I was thinking I would take my laptop outside while the kids play this summer but I don't know. Those pictures are great!!!

Farrah said...

Really great pics!! I hope your Mother's Day was splendid.

Related Posts with Thumbnails