Friday, May 16, 2008

1:42 a.m.

And I'm still up. I haven't been online much, missed it, and couldn't sleep. Add that to the fact that my mind got all worked up over nostalgia and babies growing up and my first baby going to camp with Daddy and my daughter not needing my hugs before bed and you get a mom that can't sleep. You get a lunatic who is propping her eyes open. A crazy person who has to be up in 4 1/2 hours for school and then the garage sales (dunh, dunh, Duuunnnnhhh!!).

Just thankful for my dear hubby who ran out to the bank tonight even though he had to get dressed again so that I could have singles for the sale. Muwah, hon. Love ya.

I'm off to bed so that I am awake and chipper for the sale of the year! Projected income for this weekend? $13.85.

Sounds profittable, eh?
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails