Friday, May 16, 2008

1:42 a.m.

And I'm still up. I haven't been online much, missed it, and couldn't sleep. Add that to the fact that my mind got all worked up over nostalgia and babies growing up and my first baby going to camp with Daddy and my daughter not needing my hugs before bed and you get a mom that can't sleep. You get a lunatic who is propping her eyes open. A crazy person who has to be up in 4 1/2 hours for school and then the garage sales (dunh, dunh, Duuunnnnhhh!!).

Just thankful for my dear hubby who ran out to the bank tonight even though he had to get dressed again so that I could have singles for the sale. Muwah, hon. Love ya.

I'm off to bed so that I am awake and chipper for the sale of the year! Projected income for this weekend? $13.85.

Sounds profittable, eh?

6 comments:

the dragonfly said...

Hope you ended up getting a bit of sleep...

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I hope your sale goes well!!!

Steph

Melissa said...

Garage sale... how fun! I hope that you make enough money to do something fun with your family... that's always the goal for me :)
If I lived closer I'd come shop your sale... I love to go garage sale shopping!

Lei said...

I certainly hope you make more of a profit than that! It sounds like you deserve it!

Kristi said...

I hope the sale pays off for you-literally. Get some sleep tonight!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

May you earn enough to spend a day in a spa! Hoping you get some sleep and just think of all the good karma you will receive with your free and dollar items!

Related Posts with Thumbnails