Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Works for me...

Works for Me Wednesday:

My first WFMW! I finally have something to share that works for me! :)

Every mom knows the frustrations of having to get the kids out of the house in the morning:

Shoes on? Hair brushed? Homework? Lunch packed? Etc. etc. One of our biggest problems in the morning is getting those teeth brushed! Mainly because my kids take so long to decide what they want to eat and then actually EAT it, and then getting dressed just takes forever. So that by the time it's time to go, I'm barking orders and then realizing that someone forgot to brush their teeth, which are usually coated in some cinnamon toast or waffles. Ugh... The thought of having to climb back upstairs to get them brushed could add another 15 minutes to the exit procedures... the distractions that climbing a staircase can provide are ENDless...

So, we have duplicate toothbrushes and toothpaste in our kitchen. My husband thinks I'm a bit nuts, but he doesn't have to get them out the door in the morning! They brush their teeth at the kitchen sink and spit around the dishes as I run a comb through their snarly hair and then drag them to school. It truly saves us from an argument every day!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails