Thursday, April 03, 2008

Still younger than my husband.

Na, na, na, na, NA NA... (to the tune of that 16 Candles song, remember? In the car? Yeah. That's what I'm singing.)



Sounds weird to announce, "Hey! It's my birthday!" without sounding like you're asking for well-wishers to say "Happy Birthday!" back at me, but, well... It's my birthday! Feel free to wish away.



I'm looking hot and spicy this morning in a pink sweatshirt and jeans with a pink Hershey's hat and piggy tails. Yes. I put my hair in pigtails to try and recall a bit of my youth. Not that 32 is OLD, by any means. (and this is yet another reason to marry someone older than you are: Patrick always breaks me into the feeling of an age. I mean, 32 isn't as old as 36, right? Heh. heh...)



We are in soccer mode. Evan had his first practice yesterday and Justin has his tonight. Whoootttt..... Actually, it's ok. Evan's team practices right next to a big school park, so Justin got to run with a gang of boys while his brother played. I only had to play with Corinne for 45 minutes on a blanket. NO BIG DEAL. One kid can't argue with herself, you know? Should be interesting tonight, though. Justin's practice is, I think, on a big empty lot with no playground nearby, and I'll have the 2 younger ones to watch which is always a recipe for more arguments. Wish me luck.



Also, I just wanted to say that my computer is running funny lately. Really slow, and very selective about letting me open things up, so I'm going to just do the bare minimum on the puter till my brother in law can help me out. I have to call him and beg him to come over early on Saturday, before Evan's party... I apologize for not visiting many blogs lately, but there's my reason! Hope to be sharing the bloggy love soon!



Toodles!

23 comments:

Karen said...

A VERY Happy Birthday to you!!!!! Enjoy your day of YOUTH!

Kristi said...

32 is the new 22, haven't you heard? Happy birthday! I hope you have a lovely day.

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday!!!

And yes, 32 is still *quite* young!!

Beth - Total Mom Haircut said...

Happy Birthday!

I'm six months OLDER than my husband and I HATE it!

Hope you have a great day!

Beth - Total Mom Haircut

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Happy Birthday to you!

I am much (2 years) older than you but also much wiser.

HA!

And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you, cheap!

Have a great one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a good one!!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I'm wishing you a very happy birthday today! I struggled with 30 an 40. I won't be 50 for at least 2 blinks so I'm not going to worry about it just yet. I told my hubby on Monday night that "Na na You're older than me!!" He said "yeah, but you worry about your birthdays". He's right. I hate getting older. Happy, Happy Happy Day to you! My post today was called Thankful Thursday and I'm thankful for you! Hugs!

Mom24 said...

Happy Birthday! I remember 32...I loved 32, I WISH I were 32! Have a great year.

I hope your computer is not too sick. The thought of that makes my blood run cold, when our computer acts up.

Hannah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tracey!! I hope you have a wonderful day :-)

LaughterThoughts said...

For my 30th bday last year, I wore the pig tails, too. It must be a coming-of-age thing. :):):)

Debbie said...

Happy birthday!

Not Your Regular Mini Van Mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you have a great one and enjoy yourself :)

Tonya said...

I hope you had a great birthday! You are so right that 32 is not old at all :) Enjoy your eveing!

Cheryl said...

I hope you had a very lovely birthday. I rub my own youth in the face of my husband, but we're only a year apart, so it ends up just being a very sad commentary on our competitiveness.

Sheryl said...

Well, here's a big ol' Happy Birthday from me! Isn't it amazing how easy taking care of one child can be once you have 3?!?! I was just thinking that this morning when I only had to deal with one.

I always brought notebooks and crayons to soccer practices. Then our blanket became the hang out for all the younger siblings and they liked coloring outside when usually it's inside.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Happy Birthday Tracey! You are a year younger than me, you young thing. I hope you had a terrific day and have a weekend of fun ahead.
Take care,
K

Jamie said...

Happy birthday my dear blogging friend. I'm sorry it's late, I've not been much of a blogger lately.
Hope you had a nice day with your family and maybe even got to relax a little.. :)

kimmy said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Enjoy yourself!

Kimmy

Beck said...

Happy birthday! I hope it was a wonderful one (and 32 is VERY young!).

Tricia said...

It's good to be fashionably late, right?

Hope it was a happy day, proceeded by a full nights sleep.

Elle*Bee said...

Happy Birthday! (And as someone who's past 40, I'll let the "32 and 36 isn't *that* old remarks slide. Because it's your birthday. LOL!)

Seriously, hope it was wonderful!

Michelle said...

Happy belated birthday to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails