Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday, Sunday....

All it takes is a visit to my sister's house, holding my tiny nephew, to bring back those baby memories for me... A bit of longing, yes. But I am coming to terms, on a daily basis, with how our family is full. Complete. Anotherbaby would always be an awesome surprise, but I am good with our family, as it is. I don't wish for another baby: I just wish I could hold the 3 I've had AS babies, again. Make sense?
~~~~~
Whenever I get a new comment, I click over to return the favor and see who was interested in me enough to respond to a post. I am always amazed at the variety of visitors that say hello! Especially when I click to their blog and find a true gem. Someone with real talent that makes me wonder what in the WORLD they could find in my little blog that is of interest!

Anyway. Not to single anyone out: you know who you are. Truly! (I don't want to make anyone feel bad by NOT mentioning them). But, Wow. Thanks for visiting. Thanks for considering me, even if only for 32 seconds...

9 comments:

Mom24 said...

I know exactly what you mean. I have finally gotten over (mostly) wanting another baby, but I would give a LOT to be able to have my babies again!

Hannah said...

That TOTALLY makes sense! I don't want another baby, but I would love to re-live some of the early moments with my boys. Just the nice moments though, not the crying at 3am!! ;-)

Sarah said...

I think we've come to the conclusion that we won't HAVE any more children, though we will probably acquire another in a few years. And I'm ok with that. I don't need pregnancy and postpartum craziness again!

kimmy said...

I get that baby itch sometimes, but my husband is not scratching any more :)

Kimmy

Kristi said...

Does baby lust ever go away? I want just two, but I have a feeling that when we're blessed with our second child, I will still feel that longing for another.

Kristi said...

Does baby lust ever go away? I want just two, but I have a feeling that when we're blessed with our second child, I will still feel that longing for another.

Not Your Regular Mini Van Mom said...

I love holding my sister's baby. He is almost two now and her new one will be here in July...I can HARDLY wait to hold her :)

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

I was so over the baby thing... but I totally missed my babes as babies. Now I get to do it all over again!

Anne B. said...

We're trying for number two and I constantly am telling myself that were trying for a new baby, not getting our current baby as a baby.

Related Posts with Thumbnails