Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Future blogger.

As I'm clipping her toenails on the patio (yay for spring! No nail clippings in the house anymore!) I ask Corinne to tell me a story, so as to distract her from bouncing all over the lawn chair and avoid from causing flesh wounds.


"Ok! Once upon a time, there was a leeeetle mommy named Mommy-beautiful-shirt. She had a beauuuutiful shirt on wif green and pink and letters and A,B,C,D,E,F,G... (sung)


...and she had a shoe on and the phone rang. And she has some coffee and a 'puter and a juice box. She had a leeeeetle girl named CORinnnnneee! And she has some blue eyes, and Evan has brown eyes like I have some brown eyes.


And I have a beauuuutiful dress on. The end."


11 comments:

Sarah said...

Indeed. A beautiful dress is the end! What more could you want in a story?

Unknown said...

*smile*

Love it!

the dragonfly said...

Fabulous.

:)

Kristi said...

She's got a career as a writer ahead of her. I can feel it.

Hannah said...

Fantastic. A writer in the making!

:-)

kittenpie said...

Ha! I love kid stories.

And just wanted to pop over and say thanks in "person" for your nice, supportive comment on my big boy issue. I can't believe how many people have come out to tell me it'll be okay and lent me their voices nad shoulders. The momosphere sure is an amazing thing. So thank you for being part of that!

Tonya said...

What a great story from a little girl! Your right she has a future in blogging.

SydneyDawn said...

I see blogger fame in her future. :)

Laski said...

I bet she can entertain you for HOURS! What a doll!

Beck said...

Ah, little kids. They make NO SENSE.

Gina said...

What a smart little girl and a beautiful one at that! She is getting so big! Love that smile... loved the story too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails