Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Still breathing...

My brain is in resting mode. Thinking mode... Thousands of tiny thoughts colliding with each other which makes it hard to write one cohesive post... or to comment on most blogs... Sorry to neglect you, my bloggy friends. Truly! I wish that I had more hours in each day. But my mind is wandering right now, and I think I need to let it do so.... I'm sure I'll be back to my old Chatty Cathy self soon enough. For now, I may be a bit quiet, but it'll pass, soon enough...

I'm working around the house, remembering to cook for my family (SHOCKER!) and have even made a few Deceptively Delicious recipes lately.


The sweet potato pancakes, again. Evan and Corinne, of course, gobbled them up. But Justin decided that he doesn't like the "sweeter" pancakes anymore... yeah....

I made peanut butter and banana muffins. Moderately good to me. Evan and Corinne, of course, gobbled these up, too. Justin said "kinda peanut buttery..." He really liked them better than his face shows...


Made the chicken nuggets with squash and also started using the Flax Seed (ground up into meal with my coffee bean grinder). I LOVED them, and so did Corinne and Patrick. Justin AND Evan turned their noses up, this time... UGH!!!!

I plan on using the squash in a cheese spread to hide in the grilled cheese tonight. Crossing my fingers, but not counting my chickens.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails