Thursday, March 06, 2008

Ready to open the windows and feel the breeze...

It'd be nice if you could put a security system around your brain, keeping the bad guys out. Unfortunately, like a real security system on a home, bad guys still know how to get in...

I'm not depressed. REALLY. I'm not. At least, not to the point of needing to worry about me. Even though that sentence sounds as such. I am just feeling as though I'm in limbo... Not moving forward. For instance: I really want to go grocery shopping. However, the van is on E, and I have to fill it. In order to do so, I need to get some cash from the bank. And there is the problem. That extra step? That final teeny stop? Is impossible. I have been driving on E for 3 days now. Not doing any errands cuz I absolutely loathe the idea of going to the bank and then the gas station and then, finally, the store. So, instead? Instead, I wait for Patrick to call on his way home, and see if we need anything and then I give him a list....

Pathetic.

Waiting for the sun.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails