Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh, Flarp.

Corinne is walking around making the Flarp fart... over and over. A proud moment in any mother's life. Thank you to my sister for that lovely gift...

Evan turns 6 tomorrow. SIX. "Jeepers Golly!" as he would say. (not kidding. I don't know where he got that phrase, but it kills me every time!).

I'm spending the next half hour filling out the forms for them to go to Cub Scout day camp this summer. BOTH of them. Sob!! Unfortunately, the forms scanned into my email reallllly teeny tiny, so I'm squinting a bit and practising my penmanship.

Aaannndddd... now they're arguing over the Flarp. She just ran past with strings of Flarp following her... it was all over her hair, the carpet and a Transformer. Lovely.

See? 5 minutes alone for a 2 year old, and they can destroy whole villages.

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy early birthday to Evan. I'll bet they'll have a blast together at camp, and you and Corinne can use that time to do girly things...like making the Flarp sound together. ;)

Hannah said...

I have never heard of Flarp ... unless it has another name here!
Sounds like FUN ... LOL :-)

Happy Birthday to Evan for tomorrow!

Mom24 said...

We have been blissfully unaware of Flarp...I think I'll keep it that way! Gross! Although, my 7 year old would think it was the best thing ever invented. Happy Birthday to Evan. They will have so much fun at camp. My DS is going to cub scout daycamp too--he's very excited. Now, if only I could find the perfect princess camp for the 5 year old.

Don Mills Diva said...

Happy birthday to Evan tomorrow!

Tonya said...

My boys would love flarp but they aren't getting any! Happy 6th birthday to Evan :)

OHmommy said...

Happy birthday Evan?

So.. tell us... what is the earliest age you can send them to camp?

Hoping. Wishing. Praying it is 13 months old.

Family Adventure said...

Like Hannah, I haven't heard of Flarp, but I'm pretty sure that's a good thing :)

Happy (early) b-day to Evan!

Heidi

Beck said...

Ah, Flarp.
I hope Evan has a happy day today!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Flarp. Lovely.
I can't believe they are going to camp, how very exciting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails