Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Brew, coffee, brew!

I apparently put the wrong date on EVERY. Single. Invitation. The party is on Sunday, April SIXTH, not 5th. Ughh....

So. Hoping that people know what the hell I was talking about and don't show up unannounced on Saturday the 5th!
~~
Didnt' buy any clothes yet, but am in the process of figuring it into my schedule. Swear.
~~
Woke up this morning thrilled that it was Thursday and that spring break started tomorrow. Until I realized that it's only WEDNESDAY and we have another day left...
~~
Brew, Coffee, Brew!!
~~
Started watching American Idol last week and last night and now the family's hooked. This is actually ok with me, because it's a show we can all enjoy and talk about together. Every single artist that I said "Yuck! He/she needs to get kicked off" Justin would then respond with "I liked that one!!" Especially that Ramiele girl. No offense to the girl herself, but she is a tiny and young looking person who chose a bubblegum song with a goofy accompaniment and then topped it all off with an outfit for a 12 year old. Especially that hat. KILL the hat.

Great. So I am now one of those blogs that talks about American Idol... I apologize!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails