Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Brew, coffee, brew!

I apparently put the wrong date on EVERY. Single. Invitation. The party is on Sunday, April SIXTH, not 5th. Ughh....

So. Hoping that people know what the hell I was talking about and don't show up unannounced on Saturday the 5th!
~~
Didnt' buy any clothes yet, but am in the process of figuring it into my schedule. Swear.
~~
Woke up this morning thrilled that it was Thursday and that spring break started tomorrow. Until I realized that it's only WEDNESDAY and we have another day left...
~~
Brew, Coffee, Brew!!
~~
Started watching American Idol last week and last night and now the family's hooked. This is actually ok with me, because it's a show we can all enjoy and talk about together. Every single artist that I said "Yuck! He/she needs to get kicked off" Justin would then respond with "I liked that one!!" Especially that Ramiele girl. No offense to the girl herself, but she is a tiny and young looking person who chose a bubblegum song with a goofy accompaniment and then topped it all off with an outfit for a 12 year old. Especially that hat. KILL the hat.

Great. So I am now one of those blogs that talks about American Idol... I apologize!

9 comments:

Mom24 said...

Good morning! Well, at least you have one more day to get ready for spring break. Are you doing anything terribly exciting? Ours starts Friday too, we'll be home the whole time, but I can't wait. it will be so nice just to have things more relaxed. No more packing lunches, getting up at the crack of dawn, listening to exhausted kids that just don't want to stick to the school schedule.

Good luck with the invitation thing--that sounds like the sort of thing I would do. LOL

Unknown said...

Was it just me, or was Ramiele TOTALLY out of tune? I don't know what the judges said - I turned off the TV before her performance even ended. My favorites are both Carly and Brooke (is that her name? the blonde girl?). I'm not sure about the guys - I actually haven't watched the show much. I turned on AI just as Jason was singing his song, and all I could wonder was how he gets his skin so smoothe and blemish-free. LOL!

andria said...

One day the invitation thing will be funny to you. I feel your frustration, though.

We held Jacob's first birthday on a Sunday and had someone show up on Saturday even though I put Sunday on the invites. That was interesting. Just be sure you are dressed that Saturday just in case.

Not Your Regular Mini Van Mom said...

I am enjoying my coffee as I read about yours brewing. We are one of those addicted AI families too. I think Chikezee (sp?) was great last night...nobody else around me agreed :(

Beth - Total Mom Haircut said...

I'm trying desperately not to blog about Idol, but it's HARD. And what was she WEARING? And why was she LAST? The last person to sing is supposed to be great. . . as you can see I need to just go ahead and blog about Idol.

That sucks about the invites. I hate it when that happens.

My coffee is cold now and I'm drinking it anyway. Pathetic.

Beth - Total Mom Haircut

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

I suggest a serious bout of retail therapy!

And more coffee.

Going to brew some for myself right no!

Kristi said...

Ah well. Don't sweat the invitations. I'm sure everyone knows which date you meant. As for AI, I couldn't agree more. Ramiele is cute, but the hat was AWFUL.

Ruby said...

The wrong date is usually not a big deal but since the incorrect date is a Saturday your guests may think you confused the day instead. I would probably follow up with a few phone calls (word of mouth should do the rest) just to be sure they knew it was the date and not the day that was wrong. Just a thought.

I don't watch the show so I can't comment.

Hope you have all kinds of fun on spring break!

Hannah said...

Go shopping!! I can't wait to see what you buy :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails