Thursday, February 28, 2008

Because we could all use a little magic in our lives...

Anyone that knows me well, knows that I love magic and all things whimsical... especially fairies! I put several sweet fairies throughout Corinne's room and have a few more for when she's ready to decorate it further. So, you can imagine my delight when I discovered the Disney website promoting their new movie, Tinkerbell. Disney Fairies is an awesome website! Corinne and I have made several of our own fairies and decorated their homes. She has cracked up over watching the movie clips of Tink and her friends and there are even a few games to play, as well. We are definitely checking this movie out in Fall of 2008, but until then? We will make lots of fairies online!
Ever made a fairy house? I attempted one last year, but my daughter was a touch too young and my boys thought I was nuts (though, they did put a few rocks in there, for the fairy. And Evan thought that mulch made a nice bed... ) There are sites like this that show dozens of pictures on how to make a fairy house. Corinne and I are definitely heading to the woods this year with flowers and making a fairy home!



Proof that there ARE real live fairies in the world...
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails