Thursday, January 10, 2008

DELURK NOW!!!

Edited to add: Please delurk as it is apparently national delurk day or something. Whatevah! (as Halfmama's baby would say. Watch it. It's a riot!) Let me know you love me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Edited to add again, that Evan has slept through the night 2 nights in a row with no more stomach pains at all! Thank God! I have been a much nicer mommy (despite the fact that I just shrieked at them like a banshee because GAWD! I'm blogging! Can't you kids be quiet for a minute or 20 while I hang on the puter???)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhh.... I am 99% done painting! I just need to re-roll in the daytime over any spots that aren't as smooth as they should be and take a bit of white to the ceiling spots that got touched on accident, and I'm DONE! I love the brown, but I am so SICK of looking at it in close view!

So. That's the quickie post of the week. Oh, also, I can't figure out my new camera. Damnit. I knew it was too good to be true! I can't figure out how to erase certain photos without deleting others! In fact, the entire menu has changed on the screen, so that I can't even get into the selection area! Frickin technology. Probably made by a man...
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails